Sabre Product and Technology Consultant in Moscow, Russia
See our Internal Transfer policy at http://current.sabre.com/orgs/HR/Global/CareerOpportunities/Pages/GlobalInternalMobility.aspx on the HR intranet.
Sabre is looking for a consultative sales person, who owns technology relationships at all levels within the accounts they service. This individual is consistently aware of changes to existing customer’s technology landscape/requirements. Identifies opportunities to integrate Sabre products/services into customer’s IT environment.
Responsibilities / Job Description
Stay up to date on Sabre tech and broader tech domain
• Actively seeks information and learns, to ensure that at any point he/she up to date Sabre’s product strategy
• Depending on the segment of the customer, maintains thorough knowledge and understanding of Sabre’s core product platform, non-standard Sabre products, reference applications, 3rd parties and technology partner products
• Maintains a broad understanding of technology concepts relevant to our business (E.g: Mobile tech, Cloud, Microservices architecture, 1 programming language)
• Maps Sabre solutions and customer needs to drive differentiated value and optimal performance
Integration methods (SOAP / REST API’s, Desktop API and so on)
API driven workflow recommendations
Support Citrix (Terminal Services) configurations
Ongoing API Optimisation & Tuning
• Be the voice of the customer to Sabre Marketing/Product team by articulating ongoing solution and investment requirements
• Maintains a very close working relationship with customer’s IT counterparts and main technology decision maker
• Manages operational and technical issue resolution, troubleshooting
• Prepares and conducts regular customer reviews
Promotes awareness and encourage adoption of recently released and imminently releasing functionality
Provides analytics related to help-desk and call drivers, look for opportunities to optimise
Monitors and analyzes customers’ needs
Continuous selling to re-emphasise Sabre value prop to customer
• Takes ownership of Solution Architecture blue print from Sales Engineer or Systems Integration Consultant and keeps it up to date on an ongoing basis.
• Defines metrics to measure Sabre’s product performance and influences teams within Sabre to ensure that Sabre product performs above par
• Manages customer perception by focusing the customer on the benefits of using and adopting Sabre technology
Duty of care
• Manage customer’s Sabre product system integration (including API consulting & beta test activity) and identify critical path items and key risks to stakeholders.
• Facilitate customer’s escalation path to promote visibility and subsequent resolution of customer’s technical challenges
• Proven experience in travel industry, including E2E workflow & common operations knowledge
• Proven technical experience in customer facing situations focused on consulting positioning and implementing technical proposals and solutions within the travel industry.
• Functional and technical experience in technical troubleshooting and/or system support and/or analysis
• Proactive approach to technical problem solving and customer engagements
• Ability to analyze, identify and resolve complex problems in daily operations.
• An innovative thinker who has the ability to approach situations from a different yet logical perspective.
• Technical expert of development tools, including API’s, Web Services
• Minimum 3 years of hands-on GDS experience; excellent functional Sabre knowledge is a plus
• Minimum 3 years of experience in customer implementations; project management experience is a plus
• Have proven knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint
• General understanding and usability of computers and networks
• Creative individual with strong analytical and solution oriented skills
• Ability to connect with a variety of audiences at all levels within and outside Sabre
• Strong verbal communication and listening skills internal and external
• Highly developed communication and presentation skills.
• Understands the complexity of a fast-paced technology business and works well in a matrix organization.
• Team player with experience of working with different cultures in a global environment
• Fluent written and verbal English
• Flexible to travel on business as required.
Find more Internal Jobs on your MyCareer page.
Career Position: Contributor
Hiring Manager: Alexandra Anisimova
Recruiter: Olga Stepanov